We will be implementing the following enhanced COVID-19 visitor restrictions in our communities effective immediately, March 12th, 2020.
Only essential visitors are allowed; all other visitors are not allowed.
- Essential visitors are legal guardians or an agent who must be present with the patient/resident for health care decisions.
- Essential visitors should be limited to one person. (e.g. one legal guardian)
- Encourage patients/residents to find other ways to connect with their loved ones such as video chat.
- All visitors of Ebenezer communities will be screened for symptoms and COVID-19 risk using our Wellness Screening Tool at each visit.
- Signs will be posted at each location with more information for residents and visitors.
- Visitors may be asked to wear a mask or leave the location if they exhibit symptoms.
- Visitors who are sick or have known exposure to COVID-19 are not allowed to visit.