Loren on Park Assisted Living
2625 Park Ave. S.,
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Assisted Living in Midtown Minneapolis
Located in the heart of Minneapolis in the historic Phillips neighborhood, Loren on Park provides affordable Assisted Living options with amenities and programs designed to make your or your loved one’s life easier and more rewarding. We take care of the small stuff, providing three meals a day, weekly housekeeping services, and 24-hour home care staffing. We also provide many services available at an additional cost, including:
- Medication Setup & Administration
- Home Health Aide Personal Care (Dressing, Grooming, Hygiene)
- Bathing Assistance
- Routine Housekeeping & Chores
Please be sure to review eligibility requirements before applying.
Our studio, one, and two bedroom floor plans come with everything you need – and plenty of space to make it your own. Rent covers WiFi and all utilities (except phone and cable). Community amenities include:
- Scheduled Van Transportation
- Large Print Library
- Spiritual Health Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Physical Fitness Program
- Community Computer with Internet Access
- Lounges & Community Rooms
The Spiritual Health programs at the Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus support residents, family members, and staff in their continuing spiritual growth and well-being. The Minneapolis Campus is home to the rich diversity that reflects the neighborhood in which it is located.
Our professionally trained chaplains serve as members of the Interdisciplinary Team, providing holistic care emphasized by spiritual support, empathic listening, and a non-judgmental presence. Chaplains assess spiritual needs, facilitate crucial conversations, offer a variety of rituals/services, are available for prayer, and support residents/families through life transitions including grief, various losses, and death.
Spiritual care has a positive effect on both health and longevity. Studies have shown that spiritual care can:
- Slow the progression of cognitive impairment with aging and may be associated with a slower progression of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Foster increased social participation
- Lower stress and increase coping capabilities
Our Campus is served by these chaplains:
Lee Casey, Director of Minneapolis Campus Spiritual Health
Carol Wachter, Staff Chaplain
Ebenezer Care Center (Rehab and Long Term Care)
Loren on Park (Assisted Living)
Park Apartments (Independent Living)
Tower Apartments (Independent Living)
* This number also serves as the office contact for the Director of Spiritual Health.
All buildings can accommodate those seeking hospice support.
- Special Holiday and Holy Day Services Observed
- Outreach to deaf and deaf/blind residents including ASL interpreted services upon request
- Personal Visits
- Spiritual Health Programs Specific to Independent Living and Assisted Living Buildings
- Hospice care, funerals and/or Memorial Services
- Chaplain Chats (spiritual support and interaction) at various times for each campus site
Care Center Chapel Worship and Program Schedule:
Ecumenical Worship with Holy Communion *
Sundays at 10:30 am
Ecumenical Worship Service
Memorial Service on last Wednesday of month
Wednesdays at 10:30 am
Catholic Eucharist weekly, Mass once a month
Fridays at 10:30 am
To learn about chaplaincy as a profession go to: www.nacc.org or www.professionalchaplains.org or call Fairview CPE Center: 612-273-6457
Assisted Living Apartments
You will find studio , one bedroom and two bedroom floor plans. Subject to change, rates on January 1, 2021 are:
- Studio $1930
- One bedroom $2015
- Large one bedroom $ 2190
- Deluxe One bedroom/Two bedroom $ 2245
Age in Place
Loren on Park apartments are designed to let you age in place--with apartments able to accommodate walkers, scooters, and wheelchairs. The apartments are close to many restaurants, museums, shops and the great cultural opportunities for which Midtown Minneapolis is famous. Loren on Park is also conveniently located near medical services and public transportation.
Loren on Park Accepts:
- Private Pay
- Elderly Waiver
- Group Residential Housing Funding
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and meaningful lives.
Discrimination is Against the Law. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate against, exclude or treat people differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation.