During Week One, focus on eating a variety of nutritious foods each day.
- Filling up with healthy foods from ALL food groups
- Hydrating (which is just as important during the colder months as it is in the summer!)
- Learning to read and understand the Nutrition Fact Panels
- Avoiding distractions while eating
- Don’t rush through meals—take your time to enjoy the food
Looking to try a new twist on a classic lasagna? Try this chicken version with just the right amount of kick. You can make this in your slow cooker (aka Crockpot) to make your life easier. Try this recipe as is or add your own flavor by including spinach or other vegetables of choice.