Discover new ways to share your talents and passion.
Volunteer with Ebenezer Senior Living
Discover new ways to share your talents and passion. Ebenezer Senior Living offers a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of older adults. Volunteers of all ages play a vital role in helping us fulfill our important mission. Come join our team of volunteers and make a difference in the lives of Ebenezer Senior Living residents.
Interested in volunteering with us? Download our application below to get started!
Many Ways to Serve
Ebenezer Senior Living has a variety of opportunities available for volunteers, including the following:
- One-on-one visits with residents
- Assist with adult day programs
- Accompany residents on outings
- Escort residents to worship services
- Assist with maintenance needs
- Help with activities and special events
- Assist with physical therapy
We will do our best to match your skills and preferences with the volunteer opportunities we have available. To get started, the following steps are required:
- Contact the site where you wish to volunteer, they will send you a volunteer packet to fill out.
- We'll contact you to schedule a face-to-face interview
- We'll complete a criminal background check
- We'll provide a free mantoux test If the position you fill requires one
- Attend a brief orientation session
Ebenezer Senior Living has opportunities for volunteers who can devote a few hours each week, a few hours each month or are available on an “as needed” basis.
We are looking for volunteers who have a sense of compassion, integrity, caring, and respect for older adults. We require that all Ebenezer Senior Living volunteers follow our policies concerning appropriate, non-discriminatory treatment of all residents, staff, and visitors, without distinction because of race, creed, color, age, religion, ancestry, sex, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal or local law, statute or administrative regulation. Volunteers are also required to adhere to Minnesota laws regarding vulnerable adults as defined by the HIPPA Privacy Act.
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and meaningful lives.
Discrimination is Against the Law. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate against, exclude or treat people differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation.
Español Soomaali Tiếng Việt العربية Русский Oroomiffa Hmoob 繁體中文 አማርኛ ខ្មែរ ພາສາລາວ 한국어 Français فارسی ကညီ